Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy 13th Ronan!


Another one of my babies has entered the teen years. This one is an amazing young man. Loving, caring...smart too. He loves serving Mass, reading, math, science, hockey and flying...yes, flying. He wants to be a fighter pilot. He has already been gliding with the air cadet program and just finished up his first year. He won an award for the most enthusiastic cadet. He deserved it too. He works hard at it and anything else I need him for. Ronan is one of my greatest assets, he means the world to me and since he is still down south with cousin Connor, I miss him terribly. We love you, son, you always make us proud!

3 comments:

Fr Seán Coyle said...

Happy Birthday, Ronan! (Two days late). Last time I met you you were nearly 2.

When I was 13 my ambition was to be a pilot in the Irish Air Corps. However, when I discovered that you had to be good at physics and maths I lost interest. The real reason, of course, was that God was calling me elsewhere.

God bless

Fr Seán Coyle said...

I hope that Ronan knows the union rules now that he's 13: to make life difficult for his parents - just as his mother did for hers!

Fr Seán Coyle said...

Jackie and Guy, Happy 23rd Wedding Anniversary! I'm not sure of the exact date but I know it's around this time. May you have many more.

I hope to make it for your Silver, seeing I couldn't make it to your parents' Golden Wedding, Jackie.