Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The most AMAZING book!!

This is exciting! I bought this book and have fallen in love with it. I devoured it 2 Saturdays ago and am using it daily with the kids in their school work. In one afternoon I was able to memorize forwards and backwards in the proper order the 10 commandments, 7 sacraments, 7 capital sins,7 virtues, 9 beatitudes, 20 mysteries of the Rosary, 4 marks of the church, 4 last things, 5 precepts of the church, 6 sins against the Holy Spirit, 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit, the 12 fruits,7 corporal and 7 spiritual works of mercy, names of the 12 apostle, 46 books of the old testament and the 27 books of the new testament, 21 centuries of church history (1 significant person from each century)....whew, it sounds unbelievable but it is true and I am teaching this to the kids and use it for other things too, ie I taught my 10 year old the 3 territories and 10 provinces of Canada in about 10 minutes!! Everyone needs to have and use this book, it is incredible.... did you get that I am excited about this?? Ha ha... if you knew me and my struggle with remembering everything you'd understand!


1 comment:

momto5minnies said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

This book looks neat ... great sell ;)